We’re looking for friendly, self-motivated men and women to join our growing team of technicians. Your responsibilities will include performing routine scheduled maintenance for homeowners and commercial clients to help preserve the value and curb appeal of their properties and to identify problems and schedule repairs before they become major issues.
What you need to qualify:
- High school graduate or GED.
- Self-motivated with good organizational skills.
- Technical ability to work with our computerized maintenance management program.
- Sound analytical skills with a practical approach.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; able to impart knowledge effectively to others.
- Able to regularly lift 40 pounds.
- Ability to use ladders, bend, crouch or crawl.
- Able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
Click on the link below to send an email to our careers department. Please attach a current resume.